We conducted a very extensive work on an original passenger car from the Belgrano line. Been retrieved from junk, completely overhauled, with high quality materials, trying to re-create the maximum extent possible of its original design, changing just enough to render it useful.
AMENITIES / SERVICES
- Capacity: 6 people
- Big master bedroom with 1 double bed, small bedroom with 2 auxiliary single beds bunk type and two chairs / twin beds in the dining room.
- Large bathroom with bathtub, sink with ample counter, toilet and bidet.
- Important dining table for 6 people and more guests.
- Kitchen with old electric cooker with two burners and one oven, cleaner, refrigerator, microwave, and countertops with great comfort.
- Wi Fi Internet
- 21'' TV in master bedroom and 24'' in dining-room
- DVD Player
- Air conditioning / heating
- Individual gallery to enjoy the outside.
- Covered grill.
- Linens and towels
The Ferrocarril General Manuel Belgrano (FCGMB), meter gauge is the most extensive rail network comprising Argentina. The main route from the Retiro station, such as Mitre and San Martin railroad, crossing the territory of the provinces of Buenos Aires, Sante Fe, Córdoba, San Luis, Mendoza, San Juan, La Rioja, Catamarca, Santiago del Estero, Chaco, Formosa, Salta and Jujuy.
It arose from the unification of the meter gauge branch controlled by the State Railways at the time of nationalization.
This passenger car, also referred to as rail environment "passenger car towed," was produced in our country in the workshops of Tafi Viejo, Tucumán province, in a way English design copying, adapting to the possibilities of own building at the time, and materials imported for the most part, such as steel.
It is estimated that this model was first manufactured in the aforementioned metal workshops.
This explained, the unit traveled our country for many years under the name "STATE", since it belonged to the line than the exception, not dependent on British capital.